Sunday, July 21, 2013

CX 2618, 3-D Tic-Tac-Toe & CX 2619, Stellar Track!

This week's episode makes me wonder why the heck I took on this project in the first place. It was a rough week, the Stellar Track manual kicked my butt. Like Beavis said, you gotta have stuff that sucks if you wanna have stuff that's cool. Genius. Next week should be better, it will be Atlantis and Star Voyager by Imagic! Upcoming games include Space Jockey and Sneak n Peek by US Games, Basic Programming and Video Olympics by Atari, Skiing and Bridge by Activision, Breakout and Home Run by Atari, and Encounter at L5 and Warplock by Data Age. I'd love for you to send me your stories about these games, I read all of the submissions on the show! Send them to 2600gamebygame@comcast.net. As always, thanks so much for listening!

Pertinent Links

The Retro Junkies website
Benj Edward's interview with Carol Shaw on Vintage Computing
Carol Shaw's website, from archive.org
Qubic on Board Game Geek
Earl Green's The Log Book website
Wrath of Khan soundboard

No comments:

Post a Comment