Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Show postponed due to illness, I am very sorry.

Hi guys, I am unable to get the show out this week due to my being sick, and I really can't fit it in anywhere on my schedule until next week. The Night Driver and Golf episode will come out next Wednesday, followed by the Holiday memories episode the following week. I was planning on taking the week after Christmas off to be with my wife, who is off from school. I feel bad about that now, but I still want to spend time with her. There will be an episode on New Year's Day, but it won't have any Atari games in it. It will be a short episode and hopefully interesting to you. The month of December is one of the reasons I was hesitant to start my podcast, I am busy at work and this year has been extra crazy with extra-curricular activities. Which is probably why I'm sick in the first place. Anyway, I hope you understand and I apologize to you all. I will see you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment