Thursday, April 24, 2014

CX 2643, Codebreaker; CX 2644, Flag Capture, and CX 2645, Video Chess!

This week I stupidly cover 3 Atari games, Codebreaker, Flag Capture and Video Chess. Stupidly only because it was Easter and I was more busy than I've ever been. Sometimes 3 in a show is a necessary evil. Next week I'll be delving into Title Match Pro Wrestling and Skateboardin' by Absolute. Upcoming games include Pac-Man by Atari; Magicard and Video Life by CommaVid; Submarine Commander and Video Pinball by Atari; Thunderground and Star Trek: Strategic Operations Simulator by Sega; Asteroids and Berzerk by Atari (if that show isn't close to 90 minutes with feedback then I'm doing something wrong); and Cross Force and Tapeworm by Spectravision. If you have any stories or memories of any of these games that you would like to share, please send them to 2600gamebygame@comcast.net. This of course is not a guarantee that I will read it on the correct show, as I am wont to overlook them sometimes. I just realized I forgot to read Jeff's email this week, I apologize to Jeff and I will read them on next week's show. I hate it when I do that. Thanks for listening everyone.

Pertinent Links

Venetian Blinds by Activision on Atari Protos site
Computer Chess by Atari on Atari Protos site
Win a free game on the Retro Junkies Forum!
Willie's Video for the Retro Junkies 5000 likes contest!
Intellivision vs. Atari VCS Chess!

No comments:

Post a Comment