Wednesday, March 22, 2017

SCSIside/Ultra SCSIside with Joe Grand

I had the extreme privilege to speak with Joe Grand, the creator of this week's game, SCSIside/Ultra SCSIside. Why are there two versions? You'll have to listen to the episode to find out! I would again like to thank Joe for taking the time to talk with me for the podcast, it was a great experience that I hope you will enjoy as much as I did.

There's an announcement at the end of the episode that I really would like your feedback on. You can send it to me at 2600gamebygame@gmail.com. You can also get a jump start on feedback for the next game, which is Atari's Galaxian. As always, thank you all so much for listening and for your support.

Joe's Grand Idea Studio
SCSIside page on Grand Idea Studio site (lots of goodies here, especially the SCSIside archive download and roms)
SCSIside on Atari Age (roms available here too)
Gamasutra: SCSIside Post-mortem by Joe Grand
Atari Age pictures from Philly Classic 3
AA Ultra SCSIside label contest
Joe Grand's Youtube page
All Prototype This episodes on Youtube
Dakotacon March 31- April 2 2017 (you can livestream the con on the site)
GRay Defender on Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment